A condition of sort he gave his girlfriend before they decide to tie the knot, "no 5 Cs in our pursuit for happy married life".
They are, complaining, critical, competitive, comparing, and controlling.
Examples of these are:
- Complain: The weather's too hot
- Critical: It's hot and you stinks
- Competitive: I will be stinkier than you, just you wait
- Comparing: Australia has four seasons and here is hot, we should move
- Controlling: Go take a shower. I don't care if you had taken it few hours ago.
The above is definitely unique and differs from the 5Cs making happy Singaporeans reported not long ago. http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singaporescene/5-cs-actually-happy-singaporean-012052570.html
I guess everyone should look for their 5Cs that make them happy and contented. I'll definitely look for my 5Cs in future career.